The Henry’s Fork pontoon boat is made to effectively handle all of those diverse water types and to do so in comfort and style. The list of standard features is almost endless:
- 10’dual-chambered pontoons with 22 oz. PVC coated polyester on top and an ultra-tough 40oz. material on the
bottom to handle the most rugged conditions.
- Stainless steel “versa-frame” system incorporates a variety of features that can easily be removed or used in any
combination to adapt to changing conditions.
- Standing platform with thigh brace and stripping basket which can easily be lowered while rowing.
- Integral anchor system with our Line-Lock system that makes anchor release and retrieval a snap.
- Motor mount with battery frame.
- Elevated rower’s seat for added visibility and rowing efficiency.
- Huge molded cargo deck conveniently elevated behind the rower’s seat.
- 7’breakdown oars and adjustable bronze oar-locks.
- Deluxe storage pockets with drink holders to effectively organize tackle.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Weight Capacity = 300lbs.
The Henry's Fork Pontoon from Buck's Bags is clearly the finest, most versatile and rugged pontoon boat made! What a boat!