Orvis H2- 2 1/8 oz. 8'6", 4-piece, Mid-Flex fly rod for 4-wt. line.
Make it an outfit? You select a reel and fly line and we'll load it up properly and put the backing on the reel for FREE. Click Here for the details.
Why would Orvis take one of the world's best fly rods and change it? The answer is simple. They're driven by constant improvement. Put this rod in your hands and feel the rush. You'll completely understand.
A glass-calm pool mirrors the sky and the steady rhythm of a rising trout echoes in your chest. You've been here before, but not on this stream, not on this day. You'll need a soft, straight cast from the perfect small stream fly rod and an effortless drift, but will you be ready? Fish this 4-weight Helios 2, and the answer will be a resounding "yes." Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
20% stronger than the original Helios
20% lighter in hand
100% increase in tip-impact strength
Fine-tuned tapers for unrivaled tracking, accuracy, and lifting power
Orvis Helios 2 864-4 Item #7A51-51-57
|Best in Class, as judged by the Gear Institute, 2012
||Recipient of an Editor's Choice Award from Fly Fusion magazine, 2012
||Winner of Fly Fisherman magazine's Best New Rod Series award, 2013
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: